THE JCW CLASS
The 2022 JCW Class is arguably the nearest thing to a Touring Car you can buy, but at a fraction of the budget:
- Based on Gen 3 F56 MINI Hatch
- Reconditioned engine and ancillaries as new engines are not available due to original car specification changing
- New for 2022 – Uprated larger Driveshafts
- New for 2022 – Facelifted Bodykit
- New for 2022 – Re-positioned air filter
- Shell lightening programme
- Welded in cage with side impact strategy
- 0lt Turbo, 240-275Bhp depending on application and fuel
- Bespoke Specialist Components Motorsport ECU
- Forge Intercooler, Radiator & Induction
- Scorpion Stainless Exhaust System
- Owen Developments spec turbo
- Engine oil cooler & rad cowl
- Quaife Sequential dogbox
- Lightweight Flywheel
- Motorsport clutch
- Tran X Plated Limited Slip Differential
- OBP Pedal Box with Alcon Master Cylinders
- HEL Braided brake hoses
- Powerful Alcon brakes with floating rotors
- Mintex Brake Pads
- 3 Way Adjustable Nitron Dampers
- Adjustable rear control arms
- Powerflex Black Series bushes
- Bespoke Touring Car inspired aero kit
- GRP Dash
- Two spring options
- Uprated PAS ECU
- 17 Inch Team Dynamics Rims
- 235/17 Slick and Wet Goodyear Tyres
- Cosworth full colour dash
- Weight c1170kg with driver
Race Ready Car – £59,950 + VAT
Budgets will be kept down through limits on use of tyres, control parts and repair services for key components including GRP parts.
Example Parts Pricing
Tyres – c£265
Pads – c£180
Front Bumper Complete – c£650
All plus VAT
THE COOPER CLASS
The Cooper Class car uses a 130Bhp 1.6lt normally aspirated engine, slick tyres and single way adjustable AST dampers. Offering surprising performance, agile handling and incredible grip from durable GoodYear tyres, it is not unusual to see these MINIs chasing down supercars that cost 20 times as much on test days!
The ultra-reliable 6 speed Cooper S BKD gearbox is employed and mated with a competition clutch, to improve transmission reliability without unreasonable costs.
Single way adjustable AST dampers allow handling to easily be tuned to suit driving styles and conditions.
In 2022 a range of updates have been included to ensure even greater performance equality.
The car best suits those new to motorsport, those with some karting experience, or those who just want ultra-close, fair racing on a high-profile stage with modest budgets.
Cooper Class cars can be built for as little as £12,500.00* which includes the cost of the donor car.
All prices plus VAT at the prevailing rate.
*This price includes basic level of preparation and may vary dependent on the condition of the donor car and final specification. Excludes labour.